Thursday, October 13, 2005

Gone Fishing

OK, I had a boatload of work to do tonight - Another client meeting that goes right up to 5:00. It pretty much forced me to write work tickets for the changes from home, since I won't be in the office tomorrow and the work is time-sensitive.

No sense whining about it, the tickets are done. Now to catch a quick nap before we blast out of here in 4 hours.

The Dharma Bum & I hit on an interesting topic, that of why fishermen are reluctant to disclose where they fish. I maintain that it is about as natural as giving a buddy your girlfriend's telephone number. Selfish? Yeah. Insecure? Maybe a little. But it is what it is, dammit. I am really looking forward to not seeing anyone besides my friends for a couple of days and I don't want to jinx it by telling everyone from here to Thailand where I'll be. I may be irrational but my heart is in the right place.

Have a great weekend -

No comments:

Post a Comment